Dieser Artikel ist noch nicht auf Deutsch verfügbar. Bitte öffnen Sie ein Ticket über eines unserer Kontaktformulare falls du eine Übersetzung dieses Artikels benötigst.
In order to connect your Brand to your Adyen account for processing eCommerce payments (from Mobile, Web and select External Channels), there is configuration that is required to be set up in your Adyen account and you need to provide your Success Manager with certain credentials from your Adyen account. This article will take you through the steps of performing the setup and locating the credentials needed.
The following credentials need to be provided to your Success Manager:
- API Key
- Client Encryption Public Key
- Default Merchant Account
- Live URL Prefix
- Merchant Account (per Venue or Company / Franchisee, depending on setup)
Storing Tokens at a Company-level
By default Adyen stores card tokens (cards that your users save to their account on Mobile and Web) per Merchant Account. If you plan to use multiple Merchant Accounts for your Brand (in order to wire funds to different bank accounts based on the Venue where a transaction is made), you need to reach out to the Adyen Support and ask them to configure your account so that card tokens are stored at a Company-level, rather than per Merchant Account.
Here is a template that you can use to reach out to Adyen:
Dear Adyen Support,
Since card tokens are stored per Merchant Account by default and we would like to enable our users to use their saved card across multiple Merchant Accounts when they purchase at different stores, we'd like to kindly ask you to configure our Adyen account <Put your Account ID here> to store card tokens at a Company-level, rather than per Merchant Account.
I would also kindly ask you if you could enable a browserInfo auto-fill option in the account configuration. This attribute is required for 3DSv1 requests, even if the request comes from the native/Mobile app.
API Key & Client Encryption Public Key
- Log in to your Adyen account
- Navigate to Account -> API credentials
- Click on Add new credential
- On the Create New Web Service User page, click on Generate in the Client-Side Encryption section
- Make note of the Client Encryption Public Key
- Click on Generate New API Key in the Authentication section
- Make note of the API Key shown and then click on Save Generated API Key (the API Key will disappear once you click the button)
- In the Allowed origins section, enter "https://*.menu.app" and click on Add Origin
- In the Roles section, make sure API Clientside Encryption Payments role is enabled
- In the Accounts section, make sure your Company is enabled as well as all the Merchant Accounts that you'd like to process payments for. Likely you'll want to enable all of them. Note that in case you add Merchant Accounts later on, you'll need to edit your existing WebService user and enable the new Merchant Accounts for the user.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page
Default Merchant Account & Merchant Account per Venue
Per Venue payments can be processed through a different Merchant Account.
The Default Merchant Account is the Merchant Account through which payments will be processed in case no Merchant Account has been configured for a Venue.
To see a list of your Merchant Accounts:
- Navigate to Account -> Merchant accounts
- A list of all your Merchant Accounts is shown
Let your Success Manager know which Merchant Account should be configured as your Default, as well as which Merchant Account should be configured for each one of your Venues (if needed).
Live URL Prefix
- Navigate to Account -> API URLs
You will find a list of URLs on the page. For the Action "Authorise", your Live URL Prefix are the characters shown before ".adyen.com":
In the screenshot above, the Live URL Prefix is "pal-test".
Sending Credentials to your Success Manager
To send your credentials to your Success Manager, paste them in a text-file and create a compressed ZIP file with a strong password. Please make sure to share the ZIP file and the password on two separate channels, for example Slack and E-Mail.