Data reports can be scheduled - this means you can receive daily, weekly, or monthly reports without the need to generate them from scratch each time.
How do I do it?
Start by going to Management Center. From here, these are the steps:
- Select Brand List at the top navigation bar
- Select your Brand
- Navigate to Analytics
- Select Data Export
- Data Export page contains filters by which you can filter out the Statistics to get the report on
The above screenshot contains quite a bit of info, so let us explain:
- Name: Name your report so it can easily be identified
- Export data for: Store or Stores
- Extract data from: Manage Stores or Store Groups included in the Brand that the Statistics will be displayed for (for more information on this filter, please check out How to control Companies/Chains generated in Order Statistics Reports?)
Time period: Filter Order Statistics according to the time frame set in settings (Today, Yesterday, Last Week, This Week, Last Month, This Month, This Year, Beginning of Time, Set Time Range)
- Total Sales (Total value of all Orders with all Order Types)
- NET Sales (NET value of all Orders with all Order Types)
- Order with Discounts (Number of Orders that include a Discount)
- Discounts (Amount of Discounts)
- Sales by Order Type (Sum of sales displayed by Order Type)
- Sales by Channel (Sum of sales displayed by every internal Channel)
- Sales by External Channel (Sum of sales displayed by every external Channel)
- Total Orders (Total number of all Orders for all Order Types)
- Orders by Order Type (Number of Orders by Order Type)
- Orders by External Channel (Number of Orders by External Channel)
- Check size (Total Sales Amount divided by Number of Orders displayed by Order Type)
- Net Sales by Order Type (Total sales after subtracting all expenses displayed by Order Type)
- Orders by Channel (Number of Orders displayed by Channel)
- Refunded or Canceled Orders (Number of fully refunded and canceled Orders)
In order to create a Scheduled Report, enable to set a schedule switcher. Then, Set the schedule by selecting:
- Daily: Set the time in which you wish to receive the report
- Weekly: Select the day of the week and time you wish to receive the report
- Monthly: Select the day of the month and time you wish to receive the report
These are the recipients of your report. Insert their emails in order to make MC send it to them. Without an email address, the report will be generated on the scheduled day, however you will need to download it directly from the Management Center and then manually attach it to your email.
You're all set!
Once you've completed all these steps, click Submit to make your reocurring report active.
Where to find my reocurring reports?
They'll be sitting in the Reocurring tab. They'll be either send to its recipients automatically, or waiting to be downloaded on demand. You'll also be able to see their schedule:
How to pause a scheduled report?
You can pause date exports; this stops the selected report from being generated for a period of time. To do this, select the scheduled report which you wish to put on hold. Below Set a schedule you can enable the pausing flag called Pause exporting. Set the date as well - once it passes, the export will resume.