Restaurant business today
Running a restaurant business today means you have to keep multiple ordering channels open for your Customers. You also need to manage all these channels. Without proper care, you may find yourself in overloaded kitchens, frustrated restaurant staff, and inaccurate promise and prep times, which means - unhappy Customers. And think about that – every aggregator has its own tablet. Your staff has to operate all of them manually, because aggregators may not integrate with your POS.
That doesn't sound great! But...
Enter MENU Link.
MENU Link - what is it?
Essentially, MENU Link is a third-party ordering channel management solution. Primarily, helps simplify, improve and elevate the way ordering is handled by a restaurant.
However, there's way more to this product.
You could say that MENU Link encompasses all the tools we leave at your disposal to help boost your business. A seamless journey, from your Customers placing their orders (browsing through properly synced menu), through receiving and sending these orders to your POS, and navigating everything in a centralized manner, all the way to a joyful moment of having that favorite meal ready.
And there's more!
Read on to see how you can overcome many difficulties and improve efficiency of your business with us!
Here's why MENU Link can help you:
For your Customers
- easy ordering
- menu properly synced with ordering channels
- accurate promise and prep times
- Customer notifications about orders that are ready
- Customers have real-time information about your menu, prices and offers, no matter how they order
For your restaurant staff
- no learning curve thanks to the clean app design
- automatic order injection to POS - increased accuracy
- direct internal and external order channels management in one place
- your menu, offers and prices are managed centrally
- your staff is no longer overloaded with unnecessary activities
For your business
- stay competitive in the market
- reduce costs
- track sales with centralized reporting
- build your own custom frontend or extend backend functionality, such as adding new or integrating your existing apps
- trust in an enterprise-level security and reliability
- utilize the developer-friendly API
We're happy to chat with you!
Visit us here if you'd like to learn more or get in touch with us.