To manage basic information and settings for Brands you should follow this path: Brand > Configurations > Brand settings.
Roles and accesses - editing and viewing
Admin and Brand Manager can make configuration chances to the Brand settings. Area Managers have view access and Store Managers have no access.
- Brand Name: name of Brand. Displayed in emails as Sender Name
- SMS Sender ID: sender Name for SMS. The SMS Sender ID needs to be registered with the MENU Support before it can be used
- Coupons (Enable/Disable): specifies whether Coupons are presented across channels
- Image: displayed as Brand logo in emails and on web pages such as the Forgot Password flow
|GDPR Opt-in screen on Mobile
|GDPR Opt-in modal on Web
Please note : When changing your opt-in from Regular to GDPR, all your existing Users will be prompted to actively opt-in to promotional push notifications and emails next time they use your application.
CUSTOMIZATION SET ID (ADMIN ONLY)
Imprint is included in the footer of all sent emails and, depending on the regulations and jurisdiction, should include company information (name, address, registration number, directors), as well as any legal disclaimer notices.
Customer Authentication Method
Defines the authentication process for your users on Mobile and Web.
- Email & Password (deprecated): Customer enters email and password to authenticate
- Passwordless (recommended): Customer receives a magic link (authentication link) and/or a 6-digit one-time code via email to authenticate
Passwordless is the recommended authentication method, since it protects your Users from credential stuffing and offers them a better user experience by eliminating the need to memorize yet another password.
|Passwordless Screen on Mobile
|Passwordless Modal on Web
If you want to change your authentication method from Email and Password to Passwordless, please reach out to your Success Manager or open a ticket through one of our contact forms.
Assigned Chains and Venues (functionality in CMS)
The Assigned Chains and Venues page gives you an overview of all the Chains & Venues (Store Groups and Stores) that are managed by your Brand.