|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
Venue Statistics allow you to see the Statistics for your Orders and best selling Items.
To look at the Statistics of your Venue:
NOTE: If you are a Company/Brand/Chain Manager, first select the Venue prior to taking the following steps.
- Select Statistics tab
- New page appears with Order Statistics table for a specified time frame
If you select one of the Orders listed, new modal appears with the details:
- UUID (Universally unique identifier unique per Venue)
- Items, Combos, Discounts & Modifiers ordered
- Subtotal: Total price of each ordered product
- Total: Overall total calculated price for all ordered products
NOTE: Orders with Total 0.00 are faded in the Statistics table.
Filter section provides further filtering of Order Statistics.
Filter Venue Order Statistics by:
- Timeframe (Today, Yesterday, Last Week, This Week, Last Month, This Month, This Year, Beginning of Time or Set Time Range)
- Filter by Area (Dine-in, Take-out, Delivery, Dine-in (FS), Curbside)
- Order Type (All, Dine-in (FS), Bill Setting, Pick&Pay, Dine-in (QS), Quick Service, Take Out, Delivery)
- Order ID (Unique Order identification)
- Filter by Table Number (Available only for Venues that use Tables; input field accepts letters and numbers)
- Filter by Channel (Mobile app, Web app, Kiosk, External Channels)
Order ID is a unique Order Code displayed on Order-related emails (usually Receipts). Therefore, in case of an issue, you can refer to it and find the affected Order.
Order ID in Mobile app Order email receipt:
To filter Venue Order Statistics:
- Select parameters for filtering: Timeframe, Filter by Area, Order Type, Order ID and Filter by Channel
- Click APPLY
Order Statistics can be filtered according to the following parameters:
Filter by Channel
Filter by Channel option enables you to filter Venue Order Statistics by ordering Channel (Mobile app, Web app or Kiosk) including External Channels.
To filter Venue Order Statistics by Channel:
- Click MANAGE in Filter by Channel tab
- Manage Assigned Channels modal appears
- Opt for SELECT ALL option to select all Internal and External Channels listed
- Select Internal Channels (Mobile app, Web app, Kiosk) or External Channels, if any, assigned to this Venue (e.g. Uber Eats Global)
- Click SUBMIT
- Selected Channels will appear in your filter
- Click APPLY
- Filter by Channel criteria will be applied (e.g. Orders processed through Mobile app, Web app or Uber Eats Global Channel will be visible)
Filter by Payment Method
Filter by Payment Method option enables you to filter Venue Order Statistics by Payment Method used to pay Orders.
To filter Venue Order Statistics by Payment Method:
- Click MANAGE in Filter by Payment Method tab
- Manage Assigned Payment Methods dialog appears
- Select Payment Method form the list
NOTE: List of Payment Methods includes all the Payment Method Brands assigned to this Venue on a Brand/Venue level by an Administrator. For more information on this, please consult with your Manager.
- Click SUBMIT
Statistics for Orders for this Venue is filtered according to the Payment Methods you have previously selected.
Filter Venue Item Statistics by:
- Timeframe (Today, Yesterday, Last Week, This Week, Last Month, This Month, This Year, Beginning of Time or set your own time range)
- Item Type (All, Food, Drink, Other)
Click Apply after you selected parameters for filtering:
Items Statistics list is now filtered according to the parameters you set:
To export the Statistics list in .xls format, click Export .xls located below Apply button:
The .xls file will be downloaded to your local machine.
NOTE: Downloaded .xls file contains more details about the Order Statistics than displayed in the Statistics List in the CMS.
.xls file - example