|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
Order Types define the ordering experiences available to the customer for your Venue.
Order Types include:
- Dine-in (Quick Service - QS): Order for ASAP or in advance for Dine-in; Items are collected at the counter
- Dine-in (Full Service - FS): Order from the table in the Venue and the order is delivered to the table
- Takeout: Order for ASAP or in advance for Takeout
- Delivery: Order for ASAP or in advance to be delivered to a customer-specified address
- Curbside Pickup: Pre-order that is picked up at the store´s parking lot
- Foodspot: Orders delivered to customer´s and/or working/co-shared spaces
Order Types are enabled/disabled per Venue.
- Select Venue List in the top navigation bar
- Select your Venue
NOTE: If you manage one Venue, the CMS automatically opens it for you, so you do not have to select it from the list.
- Click Order Types in the sidebar to open the Order Types page
You can enable/disable Order Types for your Venue from here. Depending on the Order Types enabled, additional Settings can be configured in the Settings section.
For more information on the Minimum Preparation Time / Pickup Time, please check out How to change the Minimum Preparation Time? article.
NOTE: Every Order Type needs to have a corresponding area created in the CMS.
Please sign in to leave a comment.