|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
You can control in which Venues your Category is available by using the Visibility feature in the CMS. By default, a newly created Category will be available in all of your Venues.
- Select an existing Category in your Menu
- Click on VISIBILITY
- Select the Venues in which you want your Category to be available or deselect the ones you don't want your Category to be available in
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Venue by name
- Venue Visibility: Manage Visibility on Venue level
- Channel Visibility: Manage Visibility for External Channels
For more information on Channel Visibility for Category, please check out How to control in which Channels my Category is available? article.
- Activate Show Only Assigned to see where the Category is currently available
- Click SUBMIT to save your changes
Your Category and its Subcategories & Items will only be visible & available for ordering in the Venues enabled through the Visibility feature.