You can control in which Stores your Modifier is available using the Visibility feature in the Management Center. By default, a newly created Modifier will be available in all of your Stores .
- Locate an existing Modifier
- Click on the three dots for the Modifier
- Click on Manage Visibility
- Manage Visibility modal appears
- Select the Stores where you want your Modifier to be available or deselect the Stores where you don't want your Modifier to be available
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Stores by name
For more information on Channel Visibility for Modifier, please check out How to control in which Channels my Modifier is available? article.
- Activate Show Only Selected to see where the Modifier is currently available
- Click Save to save your changes
Your Modifier will only be visible & available for ordering in the Stores enabled through the Visibility feature.
Please note: Categories and Subcategories that are empty (don’t have items or combo clusters) in Brand Menu will be shown in Store Menu. Same goes for Modifier Groups.
Don't worry - neither Visibility nor Disable flags will affect Store Menu.