|User Role||Store Group||Store|
You can easily edit an existing Combo from the MC:
- Select the Combo sub-navigation of the Menu option of the side navigation on All Stores level.
- Select the Combo you want to edit
- Edit Combo modal appears to the right
- Combo name: The name of your Combo. When shown to customers, the Combo name is always combined with the name of the Main Item (for example "Mana Bowl Kauwela Experience Small")
- Internal Name (optional): If you have multiple Combos with the same customer-facing name, you can use the Internal Name to differentiate between them. The Hint is only shown in the MC and not to end-users.
- Click Save to confirm your changes
To manage Items within a Combo Group (Main Group or Side Group):
- Click on Manage Items for the Main Group or a Side Group
- Manage Items modal appears with all Items in your Menu
- Select/deselect the Items that you would like to add/remove to/from the group
- For Items with multiple Price Levels, select the Price Level with which you would like to add the Item in a drop-down list
- Click Save to confirm your selection
To preselect an Item in a Side Group:
You can preselect an Item in a Side Group to streamline the ordering experience for your customers. When the end-user chooses to order the Combo, the Item will be automatically preselected for him/her and the end-user can change it if he/she wants to. Since an end-user can only choose one Item per Side Group, it is only possible to pre-select a single Item in the group.
- Click on the radio button to the left of the Item name and image to pre-select the Item
- If a different Item in the Side Group was preselected, it will automatically be deselected
To sort Items in a Side Group:
You can sort Items within a Side Group by drag-and-drop and change their position so that they are displayed to customers in a particular order.
- Place the mouse over the dots and scroll up or down, depending on the order you would like to display the Items
To change pricing, please check out How to change the price of a Combo Item? article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.