|User Role||Store Groups||Store|
You can easily change the price of an Item through the Management Center.
NOTE: If you have an integrated POS system, prices are automatically synced from the POS every 30 minutes. This means that the option to manually change the prices on a Store level is not available. If you do not have an integrated POS system, you can adapt the prices to your store needs on a Store level.
To change Item Price:
- Select the Overview sub navigation of the Menu option of the side navigation bar on All Stores level.
- Select the Subcategory to which the Item belongs
- Select the Item
- Change the Price of the Item
- Click Save
Manage Price Groups
You can apply the Price changes through the option Manage Price Groups for:
- None (by default)
- All Stores
- Specific Stores (Choosing the option “Specific Stores” we have to select the Store Groups and Stores where this price will apply. See details below)
To change the price for Specific Stores within the Store Group (only applies to Store Groups):
- Click on Specific Stores
- From the pop-up window, select the Store Groups
- Modal is shown with all Stores within the Store Group
- Click on Save