|User Role||Store Group||Store|
You can control in which Stores your Combo Meal is available by using the Manage Visibility feature in the MC. By default, a newly created Combo will be available in all of your Stores.
To Manage Visibility:
- Select an existing Combo Meal
- Click on the 3 dots and select the option Manage Visibility
- Manage Visibility modal is displayed
- Select the Stores where you want your Combo to be available or deselect the Stores where you don't want your Combo to be available
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Store by name
- Activate Show Only Assigned to see where the Combo is currently available
- Click Save to submit your changes
Your Combo will only be visible & available for ordering in the Stores enabled through the Visibility feature.
- Store Visibility: Manage Visibility on Store level
- Channel Visibility: Manage Visibility for MENU Ordering & External Channels
For more information on Channel Visibility for Combo, please check out How to control in which Channels my Combo is available? article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.