You can disable Modifier Groups through the Management Center. Disabled Modifier Groups can also be re-enabled through the Management Center. The availability of a Modifier Group is always controlled per Store, even for Store that belongs to a Store Group.
NOTE: If you have a POS integration and enable/disable a Modifier Group in the POS, it will automatically be enabled/disabled in MENU within 30 minutes.
To enable/disable a Modifier Group:
- Click on Stores List in the top left navigation bar
- Select the Store that you want to disable the Modifier Group in
- Click on Modifiers in the left navigation bar
- Modifiers page appears
- Locate the Modifier Group
- Click on the three dots for the Modifier Group
- Click Disable (if the Modifier Group is currently enabled) or Enable (if the Modifier Group is currently disabled)
In the Management Center, disabled Modifier Groups will be labeled as Disabled. In Channels, disabled Modifier Groups will not be shown (even if they are still assigned to Items).
Please note: Categories and Subcategories that are empty (don’t have items or combo clusters) in Brand Menu will be shown in Store Menu. Same goes for Modifier Groups.
Don't worry - neither Visibility nor Disable flags will affect Store Menu.