|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
You can disable Modifier Groups through the CMS. Disabled Modifier Groups can also be re-enabled through the CMS. The availability of a Modifier Group is always controlled per Venue, even for Venue that belongs to a Chain.
NOTE: If you have a POS integration and enable/disable a Modifier Group in the POS, it will automatically be enabled/disabled in MENU within 30 minutes.
To enable/disable a Modifier Group:
- Click on Venue List in the top navigation bar
- Select the Venue that you want to disable the Modifier Group in
- Click on Modifiers in the top navigation bar
- Modifiers page appears
- Locate the Modifier Group
- Click on the three dots for the Modifier Group
- Click DISABLE (if the Modifier Group is currently enabled) or ENABLE (if the Modifier Group is currently disabled)
In the CMS, disabled Modifier Groups will be labeled as Disabled. On channels, disabled Modifier Groups will not be shown (even if they are still assigned to Items).