|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
NOTE: Local Manager of a Chain Venue can only change Price and Delivery Price of a Modifier. For more information on that, please go to How to change Modifier price? article.
You can easily edit an existing Modifier in the CMS:
- Click Modifiers in the top navigation bar
- Modifier page appears
- Locate the Modifier that you want to edit
- Click on the three dots for the Modifier
- Click on Edit
- Edit Modifier modal appears
- Name: The name of the Modifier visible to Customer
- Price: Price charged to the Customer when ordering with the Modifier included. How to change Modifier price?
- Calories (optional): Calorie count for the Modifier visible to Customer
- Allergens (optional): Allergens for a Modifier, visible to Customer. How to manage Allergens for a Modifier?
- Image (recommended): Image of a Modifier. We would recommend you to add an image to every Modifier, especially if you have Kiosks.
- Click SUBMIT to save the changes for the Modifier