|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
If Combo is temporarily not available, you can disable it through the CMS. Disabled Combos can also be re-enabled through the CMS. The availability of a Combo is always controlled per Venue, even if the Venue belongs to Chain.
To enable/disable a Combo Meal:
- Click on Venue List at the top navigation bar
- Select Venue
- Click on Combos at the top navigation bar
- Select Combo
- Click DISABLE (if the Combo is currently enabled) or ENABLE (if the Combo is currently disabled)
NOTE: Disabled Combo will not be displayed across Channels.
Temporarily Disable Combo
You can also temporarily disable Combos in the CMS. Combos can be disabled for the following periods of time:
- 1 hour
- 4 hours
- till the end of the day (12pm depending on the Venue's time zone)
Temporarily disabled Combo cannot be selected during this period of time. After this time expires, disabled Combo will be automatically enabled again.
To temporarily disable Combo:
- Select Venue List at the top navigation bar
- Select the Venue
- Select Combos at the top navigation bar
- Select Combo from the sidebar
- Click TEMPORARY DISABLE
- Temporary Disable modal pops up
- Select period for which you want the Combo to be disabled (1h, 4h, till the end of the day)
- Click SUBMIT
You have temporarily disabled Combo.