You can show/hide an Item on your customer facing apps through the MC. The visibility of a Category can be controlled per Store Group and/or Channel.
To manage the Visibility of an Item:
- Select the Overview sub navigation of the Menu option of the side navigation bar on All Stores level.
- Select the Subcategory and Click on the Item you need to show/hide
- Click on the three dots and select the Manage Visibility option
- Click on the Manage Visibility option
- Manage Visibility modal appears
- Select the Store Groups where you want your Item to be available or deselect them where you don't want your Item to be available
- Click Save to confirm the changes
You can also:
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Store Group by name
- Activate Show Only Assigned to see where the Item is currently available
Please note that:
- Store Visibility: Manage Visibility on Store Group level
- Channel Visibility: Manage Visibility for MENU Ordering & External Channels
For more information on Channel Visibility for Items, please check out How to control in which Channels my Item is available? article.
Your Item will only be visible & available for ordering in the Store Group enabled through the Visibility feature.
Please note: Categories and Subcategories that are empty (don’t have items or combo clusters) in Brand Menu will be shown in Store Menu. Same goes for Modifier Groups.
Don't worry - neither Visibility nor Disable flags will affect Store Menu.