|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
You can easily edit an existing Modifier Group in the CMS:
- Click Modifiers in the top navigation bar
- Modifier page appears
- Locate the Modifier Group that you want to edit
- Click on the three dots for the Modifier Group
- Click on Edit
- Edit Modifier Group form appears
- Name: Name of the Modifier Group visible to Customer
- Min modifiers selected: Minimum number of Modifiers that have to be selected by the Customer to be able to add the Item to his/her cart. If the customer does not need to select any Modifiers from the group, you can set this to 0.
- Max modifiers selected: The maximum number of Modifiers that the customer can select from the group. If the customer can select an unlimited number of Modifiers, set this number higher than the number of Modifiers that you have in the group (for example 99).
- Click SUBMIT to save your changes for the Modifier Group
You can also sort Modifiers within a Modifier Group by drag-and-drop.