|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
News feature in the CMS informs Customers of the latest news about the restaurant Brand including Promotions, various benefits and other related info. News articles that promote the Brand are added in the CMS and can then be seen across the MENU channels (Mobile and Web app).
In the Assigned Coupons section of Add News form, you can assign Coupons to a specific News article.
NOTE: Chain Manager adds News on a Brand level.
- Click Brand List at the top bar
- Select the restaurant Brand (e.g. Kauwela Poké)
- Now, click News tab at the top bar
- Select the News article you want to attach a Coupon to
- Edit News form appears
To assign Coupons to News:
- Click MANAGE COUPONS in Assigned Coupons section
- New modal appears with the list of all the Coupons you created
- Check the box next to the Coupon to assign it to the News
- Check Show Only Assigned box so that the list displays only assigned Coupons
- Click CONFIRM to complete the action
- Checked Coupons are now in Assigned Coupons section
- Click SUBMIT to assign checked Coupons to the article