What's a promotion?
Promotion is a price reduction presented through various types of benefits in the MENU ecosystem. It is managed per Brand in the MC where new Promotion can be created and the existing one updated and deleted.
In order to get to the above, you need to be on All Stores level in the MC, head to Offers, and further to Promotions.
Here are the steps - either if you hit Add Promotion for the first time (middle section of the screen) or top-right corner, here's what happens next:
- Upon hitting Add Promotion, here's what you'll see:
- Give your Promotion a Name (you can also add Description)
- Upload the Image that will serve as a visual identifier of the Promotion
- Set up the Availability - enter Start Date and End Date of the validity
- Choose which Channels your Promotion is Redeemable on
- Indicate the Expiry of that Promotion
- Set up the Redemption Limit
- Select the manner of Distribution (Promo Code, Marketing Automation, Unique Promo Code or Referral)
Please mind that here, you will have to indicate thresholds for your chosen Distribution manner:
Promo Code/Unique Promo Code Marketing Automation Referral Example Example Example
- Maximum issuance count will help you determine the maximum number of promotions that can be used that would include this particular promotion (mixing different Promotions)
- Choose Show only in order flow if this Promotion isn't available in All Stores
- Set up the Type of the Promotion (Set price, Percentage off, Amount)
In this step, you also have to determine the exact threshold - take a look please:
Set price Percentage off Amount Example Example Example
- Add Applicable products for this Coupon
- Define Conditions under which this Coupon becomes available for your Customers
- Remember to click on Add promotion in the top-right corner of the configuration page to confirm everything you've set up. And there you have it, set and done!