|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
Report Recipients are receiving transaction reports that are sent daily at 10 am (in the Venue's local timezone) and report all of the Venue's revenue for the day. If the Venue does not have any Report Recipients registered, then no daily transaction report is sent.
Example of Report displayed in .xsl file:
To add Report Recipient in the CMS:
- Select a Venue for which a Recipient gets a Report
- Select Report Recipients tab
- Click on ADD REPORT RECIPIENT
- Enter Recipient's email in the Recipient email field
- Click SUBMIT to complete the action
Report Recipient is now added to the email recipient base.
To remove Report Recipient from the CMS:
- In Report Recipients tab, navigate to Recipient email field
- Click on X next to the field where the Recipient email is displayed
- Click SUBMIT to confirm the action
You've successfully removed a Report Recipient.
Please sign in to leave a comment.