|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
Brand Authentication refers to the action of identifying your Brand's Facebook application.
All Brand Authentication settings are managed on a Brand level.
NOTE: Authentication can not be changed once it is set during the process of creating Brand.
To view Brand Authentication:
- Click Brand List at the top navigation bar
- Select the Brand you want to access
- The initial Performance page appears
- Now select Brand at the top bar
- New page appears with basic information about Brand
These tabs contain basic information about your Brand.
- Click on Authentication tab
- Facebook Application Key: Application key of your Brand’s Facebook application used for the Facebook login in the Web application; if no key is set, Facebook login feature is hidden
- Customer authentication method: Authentication process for Customers on your Mobile & Web application:
Email & Password (deprecated): Customer enters email and password to authenticate
Passwordless (recommended): Customer receives an authentication link and/or a code to sign up and log in
NOTE: Only Passwordless authentication is supported in the Web application. Please reach out to your Account Manager to change your authentication process.