|Customizer who can invite||❌|
To enable Project for Customization Set:
- Select the disabled Project you would like to enable (Web App, Mobile App, Kiosk, Feedback App, Public Pages, Platform or Management Center)
- In the Project’s form on the right, you will get the information that you need to enable the Project to see all available Features
- Click Enable
- You get a list of all supported Features for this Project and those already preselected
- Make all the necessary changes (select/deselect Features)
- Click Save changes to complete the process
You’ve successfully enabled a Customization Set Project and added Features to it.
NOTE: If a Brand using the Set doesn’t have a Web app for example, Web App Project in the Customization Center should not be enabled in that Set since there is no need to customize the Project that is not used. This way, Brand Users will not be notified about the Keys and Features in this Project and will not see it in the Customization Center.