|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
You can control in which Channels your Subcategory is available by using the Visibility feature in the CMS. By default, a newly created Subcategory will be available in all the Channels assigned to the Venue.
- Select a Subcategory in the Menu
- Click on VISIBILITY
- Manage Visibility modal is displayed
- Select the Channel in which you want your Subcategory to be available or deselect the Channel you don't want your Subcategory to be available in
- Use the Search bar to search for a specific Channel by name
- Venue Visibility tab: Manage Visibility on Venue level
- Channel Visibility tab: Manage Visibility for External Channels
The Subcategory can be visible in MENU Ordering Channels (Mobile, Web, Kiosk), or in External Channels the Venue is assigned to.
- Select the Channel you would like the Venue to be available in
- Click SUBMIT to complete the action
For more information on Venue Visibility, please check out How to control in which Venues my Subcategory is available? article.