This article will hep you create and connect your Google Analytics to the Menu Web app.
Set up Google Analytics (Universal Analytics)
Step by step
1. You need to have an Analytics account. If you don’t have it, please create one in Admin:
- Add account name
- Once created, proceed to the next step
2. In Admin, create a Property:
- Add property name
2.1 When creating a property, in the first step, make sure to Show Advanced Options:
2.2 Make sure to enable Create a Universal Analytics Property:
You can also choose to create Google Analytics 4, or just Universal Analytics property.
Add website domain.
3. Add details about your business:
3.1 And create a property.
4. Accept Google terms:
5. When your property is created, get your Google Analytics Tracking ID:
5.1 Please make sure it starts with “UA-”.
5.2 If you created Google Analytics 4 property also, make sure you click on dropdown to find your UA property:
6. Send the code to your Account manager and the team will make sure to include it to your Web app