|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
As a Brand Manager, you have an overview of Statistics of your Brand in the CMS. Brand Statistics include Order Statistics which represents the Statistics of all the Orders processed through the MENU ordering channels in your restaurant Brand.
To view Order Statistics:
- Select Brand List at the top navigation bar
- Select your Brand
- Click on Statistics at the top navigation bar
- The Statistics page appears with this week's Brand Redemption Statistics
- Select Orders
- Order Statistics default page contains this week's Order Statistics for all Venues included in your Brand
Timeframe: Filter Coupon Statistics for Orders according to the time frame set in Filter settings (Today, Yesterday, Last Week, This Week, Last Month, This Month, This Year, Beginning of Time, Set Time Range)
Filter By: Display Coupon Statistics for Orders per Chains/Venues/Companies
Show: Manage Chains/Venues/Companies included in the Brand that the Statistics will be displayed for.
For more information on this filter, please check out: How to control which Chains/Venues/Companies are included in Order Statistics? article.
CHAINS/VENUES/COMPANIES: Name of Chain/Venue/Company
ORDER TYPE: Order Types belonging to Brand (Dine-In, Payment-Only, Pick & Pay, Dine-In (QS), Takeout, Delivery, Curbside Pickup)
NET: Order NET value (Total amount - Discounts + any additional charges)
TAX: Order TAX amount
TIP: Order TIP amount
TOTAL: Total sum of all purchased Orders in this Brand
REFUNDED: Total sum of all refunded Orders in this Brand
Brand statistics is always at the top of the page (e.g. Brand: KAUWELA POKÉ, Chains: KAUWELA POKÉ ($) & KAUWELA POKÉ SIXTEEN).
- Number of Orders: Total number of Orders in this Brand
- Average Ticket Size: Amount of money that each Customer spends on average per visit in this Brand
To filter Order Statistics per Chain/Venue/Company:
- Select Chain/Venue/Company in Filter By section (e.g. Venues)
- Click APPLY
Below initial Brand's statistics which is always at the top of the page, you will get Statistics per Chain/Venue/Company within that Brand (e.g. Venues).
Brand statistics is now displayed per Venues within that Brand with total Brand statistics always at the top of the page (e.g. Brand: KAUWELA POKÉ, Venues: BELGRADE STATION & BAHNHOFSTRASSE ZÜRICH).