|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
Default Delivery Time Buffer is used while calculating first available Delivery Time (on top of Order Preparation Time and Delivery Time calculated by Google service). It is used to unburden restaurant's Delivery Service and make more time for Delivery. Default Delivery Time Buffer is set up on a Venue level for all user roles that have access to other Delivery Order Type properties.
For more information on how Delivery Time is calculated with the Default Delivery Time Buffer, please check out the example in How to set up Delivery Hours? article.
To set up Default Delivery Time Buffer:
- Click Venue List at the top navigation bar
- Select Venue
NOTE: If you manage one Venue, the CMS automatically opens that Venue for you, so you don't need to select it from the Venue List.
- Click Order Types in the sidebar
- New page appears with Order Types and Settings sections
- In the Settings section, go to Default delivery time buffer
- Enter the number of minutes in an empty field
- Click SUBMIT to complete the process
You've successfully set up Default Delivery Time Buffer for Delivery Orders.