Default User Roles
Loyalty Program Permission Level
Loyalty feature in the MC provides various benefits for loyal customers of our product. A Loyalty Program allows your customers to collect points and get Rewards in return. It is set on a Brand level but can be added on a Chain level as well.
- Navigate to the brand’s All Stores navigation level
Click Add Loyalty Program
- Select Program Settings from the Loyalty sub-navigation
- Click Add Loyalty Program
Note: one Brand can only have one Loyalty Program.
How to enable Loyalty
Enable Loyalty: whether loyalty is enabled and displayed on channel applications
- If this is enabled, all loyalty components are displayed on mobile, web and kiosk applications.
- If it's disabled, loyalty components are not displayed and loyalty transactions do not occur.
How to configure Loyalty points
Round points: Method of rounding points
- Round: Rounds to the nearest whole number, up or down; e.g. 9.4 rounds to 9, 9.6 rounds to 10
- Round up: Rounds up to the next whole number; e.g. 9.3 points becomes 10
- Round down: Rounds down to the previous whole number; e.g. 9.9 points becomes 9
Expiration: How points expire in your Program
- Points do not expire: Points earned by your customers will never expire
- Points expire: Points earned by your customers will expire after a defined number of days from their last transaction
Maximum number of points: Maximum number of points a customer can accumulate
- No maximum amount: Customer can accumulate an unlimited number of points
- Maximum amount: Customer can accumulate a maximum number of points
Registration reward: Number of points a customer receives for registering their account
How to define loyalty card code type
Scan code type: Type of code displayed on the Loyalty Card
- Barcode: PDF147 barcode will be displayed on the Loyalty Card
- QR code: QR code will be displayed on the Loyalty Card
Note: If you have a Kiosk integration set up, you must select Barcode. If you have a POS integration, you must check that you POS supports QR code scanning. If unsure, choose Barcode.
Choose how rewards should be displayed
Show in redemption levels: whether rewards and points balances are displayed in redemption level progressions (tiers) or not
- Rewards are grouped into redemption levels and point balances are displayed on a progress bar across redemption levels
- You will be able to choose how the rewards would be shown on mobile app: list or carousel (see more details under the subsection Loyalty Carousel)
- You will be able to visually emphasize the last redemption level (see images attached)
Rewards Display Section:
Last Redemption Level - View for WebApp:
Last Redemption Level - View for Mobile App:
Loyalty Rewards can now be displayed within a carousel (instead of in a list). The carousel will appear on the Rewards screen with a loyalty program that has redemption levels enabled. This allows for more redemption levels to be displayed and make Users more engaged in the Loyalty program.
How to turn it on?
- A Management Center User with the Manage permission level for Loyalty Program Settings has to set the field 'Show in redemption levels' to enabled.
- Then, they have to set 'Display as' to 'Carousel'.
- Mobile Users can see the rewards in a carousel on the Rewards screen
Here's how it looks like in the Mobile App:
Please note: this functionality is not featured in the Web App.
Loyalty Carousel Specifications
Which Channels does it work with? Mobile and MC, not Web.
In which Regions is it available? All of them.
When was it released? In V4.10.
Which versions is it compatible with? From V4.10 onwards.
Add Loyalty FAQ and Terms & Conditions links
FAQ Link: Link to a dedicated web page with FAQ related to your Loyalty Program. This link is accessible from the program information screen on the Web and Mobile apps.
Terms and Conditions Link: Link to a dedicated webpage with the terms and conditions related to your Loyalty Program. This link is accessible from the program information screen on the Web and Mobile apps.
Define in which Channels the Loyalty Program is available
You can choose in which Channels the Loyalty Program will be available, by enabling the options:
How to manage Chain and Stores
You can manage in which Chain and Stores the Loyalty program is available, by enabling these options :
This is how the Program Settings looks like with all the options enabled