1. Open SureMDM
Navigate to your APPs and start the SureMDM app.
Check the Name and Status of your Tablet and tell this information to the MENU Support agent.
1. Check if MENU Tablet APP is running
Please verify that the MENU Tablet App is running on the Tablet. You should see the Order list on the Tablet. If you do not, please open the app by tapping on the MENU icon on your Tablet screen.
2. Reconnect Tablet to your WiFi network
If you do not receive an e-mail confirming that your Tablet is back online, try reconnecting it to your WiFi network. Press the Home button on your Tablet. Select the Android Settings and search for your WiFi SSID Network and reconnect. After reconnecting, tap on the Home button and then on the MENU icon to reopen the Tablet app.
3. Verify your internet connection with a different device
If you still do not receive an e-mail confirming that your Tablet is back online after performing the previous tasks, verify the internet connection of your WiFi by connecting a different device to the same WiFi network and trying to open any website. If the device has no internet connection, please contact your network administrator or internet service provider.
If you do not receive an e-mail confirming that the issue is resolved, please contact our helpful support ninjas by either submitting a request on the top right of this page or open a ticket through one of our contact forms.
Please always try to provide as much information as possible when opening a ticket with our MENU Support team.
- Tablet Name (from SureMDM Agent)
- Tablet APP Version
- Exact time, when the issue occurred
- Order Number (if available)
- Exact description of the reproduction steps (So MENU is able to reproduce the error)
- Screenshots/Screenrecordings (if available)
Please sign in to leave a comment.