The goal for this loyalty program is to reward users when they make non-delivery orders. For all order types except delivery, users will receive 2 points for every dollar spent on their order. For delivery orders, users will not receive any loyalty points. This strategy can be effective when restaurants want to encourage customers to visit the store and save on delivery costs.
Specifically, our scenario involves 1 earning rule, a order type restricted rule where users earn 1 point per dollar spent on all order types except delivery.
You will need to create one earning rules:
- Non-delivery orders
Non-delivery orders rule
- Create your first rule and name it “Non-delivery orders”
- Add an appropriate description, date range, and set it as disabled
- Select the condition “Order type”
- Select the operator excludes “Delivery”
- Under effect, select the Cart Filter, Total with fees, taxes, and tip
- Multiply the filter by 2
- Save the rule
- Once you are ready to activate your campaign, enable the rule
Please sign in to leave a comment.