|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue||Brand|
NOTE: CMS configuration for Call Center is available for Administrator and Brand manager on a Brand level.
CMS configuration for the Call Center in the CMS allows user with Admin and Brand manager role to search the Customers that have used services of a certain restaurant Brand and see the information about them including details of Orders they placed.
That can be done in the following way:
- Log into the CMS
- Select the Brand which you would like to search the Customers for (e.g. Kauwela Poké)
- Select Customers at the top navigation bar
- In Customers page search for the Customer in the search bar (first and last name, email or phone number as key word)
- Click SEARCH
- All the Customers with that key word will be listed
- Click on the Customer to see details regarding their account, recent and previous Orders
- Recent Orders: Displays Orders Pickup at/Delivery at times that are placed for the future, in the last 24h
- Previous Orders: Displays Orders placed prior to the last 24h
To see more details, you can access Venue Order Statistics and Driver Tracking data in the Recent Orders section.
NOTE: Venue Order Statistics link is visible to the Operator only if the Venue from which the Order was placed is assigned to them. If no Chain/Venue is assigned to the Operator, Venue Order Statistics link will not be visible to them.