|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
Discount Conditions are used by restaurant Brands to define what needs to be fulfilled for a Discount to apply (under which circumstances the Discount will be applied). In that way, Brands can target the Customers in a better way with better defined offers.
Discount Conditions are available for all Discount Types: Coupons, Promotions and Loyalty Rewards. Also, they can be combined to create more complex requirements (e.g. Free dessert for Delivery Orders above 20€).
For more information on Discount Conditions, check out What are Discount Conditions?
NOTE: You can add Discount Condition for the already made Coupon/Promotion/Reward (edit mode), or for the one you are currently making (add mode).
To add Discount Conditions:
- Select your Brand
- Select Discounts or Promotions tab depending on where you would like to set the Condition
- Click ADD DISCOUNT or select the existing one
- Go to Discount Conditions section
- Click ADD CONDITION
- Add Discount Condition modal appears
- Select from the dropdown to which Discounts this Discount Condition you would like it to apply to:
- Specific Stores
- Spend certain amount
- Certain Order Types
If Specific Stores is selected:
- Select Chains/Stores to which this Discount Condition will be applied
Discount is now available in Specific Stores (Venues).
If Spend a certain amount is selected:
- Set Amount field appears
- Enter amount in the Set Amount field
Discount is available in the Order reaches the amount entered in the Set Amount field.
If Certain Order Types is selected:
- Select Order Type: Dine-in (FS), Bill Settling, Pick & Pay, Dine-in (QS), Takeout, Delivery, Curbside Pickup, Foodspot
- You can select as many Order Types as you like
- Click SUBMIT
Discount is now available only for the Order Types that you selected.
If Order Count is selected:
The Order count Discount Condition allows brands to restrict Discounts to only be available for users that have a certain order count.
Currently, only order count = 0 is available. In the future, order count conditions can be defined as >, <, =, or between a certain value.
For users that do not and will never meet an order count condition (e.g. user has placed 5 orders and the condition is for order count = 0), Discounts are hidden.
For users that do not currently meet the order count condition but can in the future (e.g. user has placed 0 orders and the condition is for order count > 0), Discounts are displayed as locked.
“30% off your first order”
"Free Softdrink on your 5th order"
NOTE: If all types of Discount Conditions have been added, the ADD CONDITION button in the Discount Condition section will no longer be available.
NOTE: You can add one rule per Discount Condition type (e.g. Only one rule for Specific Stores; the number of selected Stores can be changed).