|User Role||Chain||Chain Venue|
Delivery polygons are set to define radius in which Delivery can be done around the restaurant Venue. There is possibility to select polygon or radius to set Delivery Area. Radius around the Venue is expressed in meters.
NOTE: Radius can be created on the map only if there are no polygons previously related.
To add polygon as radius:
- Select your Venue from the Venue List in the top navigation bar
- Click on Areas in the top navigation bar
- Click on the Delivery area in the sidebar
If you have already created Delivery area with polygons, you can go ahead and add radius polygon. If you want to create polygon first, check out How to add Delivery Zone?
To add radius:
- In Delivery Area form, click ADD RADIUS below Delivery map (this button is only visible if there are no polygons added to the Delivery Area)
If the Delivery Zone has not been created yet:
- After you click ADD RADIUS, all the fields used to create Delivery Zone will appear:
- Name: Name of the Delivery zone (e.g. Zone 1)
- Delivery fee: Select an existing Delivery Fee or create a new one (check out How to add a Delivery Fee?)
- Minimal order amount (optional): Minimum order total (excl. Delivery Fee) that needs to be met to be able to place a Delivery Order. If the Minimal order amount is not reached, the difference is charged as a Minimum Surcharge.
There is also one additional field:
- Radius in Meter: User is asked to enter the radius in meters
Click SUBMIT after you populated all the fields.
You have set the Delivery Zone radius so that the Delivery for your Venue can be done in the radius that you set in Radius in Meter field.
After radius area has been added, Add radius button is removed. If radius polygon is attached, new polygons can be added regularly.
Also, during the process of the radius creation, the map is disabled and cannot be edited at that time.