US & LAC
(PWS - 06.02.2022)*
EU, MENA & APAC
*The PWS will be updated at 23:00 the night before, as for US & LAC the release is early next morning.
Discounts and Loyalty
Point Expiry: CDP data events now include a user attribute for the point expiry date (Point Expiry Date).
[Web] Offer Display Improvement: So as to better communicate what offers are applying to the cart, amount off and percentage off offers that affect the whole cart are displayed separately from the rest of the cart.
[Web] Receipt Display Improvement: Users are now able to see how many points they’ve spent and earned in their receipt information.
- [Web] Cart Display Improvement: The offer icon has been removed from reward items when displayed on the cart.
- [iOS] In order to avoid registering the same credit card multiple times, an error message is shown that informs the user that this card was already registered.
- [Web] To enable credit card registration with mandatory 3D Secure, the card verification can now be disabled in the CMS for payment processor SIX/Saferpay.
- [Android] Maestro cards can now be added when using payment integration Adyen.
Deeplink to Menu: To reduce the number of steps for a user to place an order, you can now link them directly to a store’s menu, including with a pre-defined order type and/or table number using deeplink.
[iOS] When a user that had previously signed up via a social network tries to log-in using their email, they will now be shown a dialog, asking them to log-in using their social network instead
- Select store when multiple deliver to customer delivery address (on Menu page): In order to give control to the customer to choose from which store they would like to get the order from - if more than one store delivers to user location, Web App will ask the customer to choose from which store delivery should be made. This selection is triggered when a customer adds or edits an address to a new delivery address. The customer is presented with the time needed for delivery and delivery fees that apply to delivery to be able to compare and make a selection.
- Tip tooltip description: To give incentive for users to leave a tip, there is a tooltip for brands to explain how the tip is given to the store staff.
- Linking to Store with takeout enabled only: The menu page opens when the store has only takeout but no dine-in order type in any language supported by the brand
- Evoke Kiosk “EV Serve 27” Certified: For US region MENU partnered up with Evoke as a Kiosk hardware provider. Default Kiosk configuration for Evoke EV Serve 27 kiosk model is certified and can be used in stores.
- Datalogic Gryphon GFS4400 2D (GFS4470 [USB]) Certified: Scanner is integrated to MENU Kiosk solution. This periphery is the default scanner for Evoke Kiosk.
- “Order Placed” and “Product Purchased” are added as events when a customer makes a purchase. In order to have better analytics in CDPs: tracking number of orders or as campaign triggers on successful order or counting number of orders by customer, these events now have better usage.
Fixed an issue where the time shown for when an order would become active was incorrect for Manual pre-orders
Wolt delivery aggregator. An expanded integration that supports menu management, available in 23 countries in Europe and Asia
Jahez delivery aggregator. A brand new integration, available in Saudi Arabia
Removed 24h Refund limitation for user roles other than Admins - all CMS user roles can now refund an order for an unlimited period of time after the order was placed