US & LAC
(PWS - 06.03.2022)*
EU, MENA & APAC
*The PWS will be updated at 23:00 the night before, as for US & LAC the release is early next morning.
Discounts & Loyalty
[iOS] Show More Offers On Home Screen: To reduce friction in the cart building process, the offers carousel on the home screen now displays up to a combined total of 20 promotions and offers
- [iOS, Web] Display Point Expiration: In order to increase transparency around point expiration, users see the day that points will expire on the loyalty program modal.
[WEB] The dialog height of the 3DS form for SIX Saferpay was doubled to make the form better visible.
[iOS] Device fingerprinting is used for Cybersource in Bolivia to avoid fraud attempts.
[WEB] A fix was applied to enable adding of PayPal, PayMaya and Cash payment method.
[API] An issue with 3DS on FAC payment processor was fixed that led to an infinite loading of the hosted page.
[WEB] For guest flow with FAC payment processor, the iFrame for adding a credit card is now correctly displayed.
[API] Amount and percentage off discounts are now correctly calculated. Note: When the rounding unit is 1, amount off discounts should never be set with decimal fractions. This would be treated as a configuration issue.
[KWS] As a workaround until Paystack has fixed the session management, the default client-timeout was raised to 2 mins. This value was made configurable.
[Android] Store Finder 2.0: To improve the store selection experience, we’re launching a new version of the Store Finder, which more prominently highlights the map view and geographical location of stores for users, and no longer requires upfront order type selection
- [Android] Fixed an issue where locations on the map could show slightly misplaced when zooming out
- Direct Linking to Menu Page: In order to enable linking directly to Menu Page and allow brands to share URLs directly to their store menu. This introduces simple flows for their customers to scan a QR code, or be directly taken from campaigns or marketing promotions like emails or social media to the menu page directly. Direct links support selected order type, language, customer delivery address, and table number in the URL
- Table Number in Direct Link: To have a straightforward customer experience for ordering Table Service, Web App has table number parameter in the URL on the menu page. This can be used for QR codes to automatically add table number when a customer scans a QA code from the table they sit. Supported only for Table Service order type
- Combo Cluster doesn’t show any description: As combo clusters can have one or multiple combos, the description doesn’t help customers. This description is removed on Web App and shows only combo cluster name in the menu
- POS Order Display: To enable notifying customers via SMS for orders that were placed in-store at the POS, POS orders transmitted to the MENU platform are now being shown on the Tablet and can be marked as Ready.
- Past Orders are now sorted for the order with the latest Pickup Time to show at the top of the list
Promotions can be translated: Promotions can now be translated on both the CMS and the Management Center
Made Venue's 'Dispatch Integration' settings available to Chain and Brand manager roles