US & LAC
(PWS - 20.03.2022)*
EU, MENA & APAC
*The PWS will be updated at 23:00 the night before, as for US & LAC the release is early next morning.
- Identification Number and Company Name Demographic Data Fields: To collect customer identification number and company name in markets where required, you can now activate Identification Number and Company Name fields to be presented to customers in the sign-up flow, as well as in the Checkout flow
- [API / CMS] Fixed an issue with Menu cache not being cleared after temporarily disable period for a product expires - this problem caused products to stay disabled even after temporarily disable period passes until some other change to menu invalidates the Menu cache
Discounts & Loyalty
[Web] Remove Free From Order Level Offers: To reduce customer confusion, order-level discounts for amount off or percentage off will no longer display as “Free” on the call to action button.
- [WEB] With FreedomPay integration now available on web, payments with FreedomPay can be executed on all channels.
- Several fixes were applied for PayMaya:
- [API / CMS] a check was introduced to avoid adding the same card multiple times
- [WEB] PayMaya payment methods are working properly
- [WEB] successful order completion when 3DS is enabled
- [WEB] all available payment methods are correctly displayed
Fixed an issue on Android, where when a Foodspot order was being placed, “Foodspot” was not being sent as the “Order Type” event attribute on Purchase and Order Placed events
- [Android] Implemented loading skeleton while the Home Screen is loading to reduce the perceived app startup time
- [Android] To be able to make changes to the Home Screen quicker, the MENU Customization Team is now able to remotely update the Home Screen content upon request
Browser Location Permission triggers on Store Finder page load: In order to same customer time spent navigating to the Store, Web App will ask for their current location on desktop Store Finder page load. Stores are sorted by distance from the specified location. If the customer doesn’t allow the browser to get location permissions, the customer is presented with Brand Locations defined in CMS to choose from. Supported for Table Service, Dine-in Pickup, and Takeout order types.
Table Service and Dine-in Pickup separated icons: In order to have a more intuitive interface, a brand can define different icon images for all supported order types. Reach out to MENU Account Manager with the request for an image change.
Facebook Domain Verification: To be able to register a domain and control how content is presented when shared through Facebook, a web app domain can be registered. How to get an ID?
- Store Page not found: Configuration errors and non-existent URLs will show Page not found in order to give context to users and to ease the troubleshooting
Combo prices shown to customers are improved: To be transparent and clear to customers, combo clusters will show one price if they consist of one combo, or price range min-max if there are a few combos in the combo cluster. Combos take preselected items prices into account and hide if side groups are empty or when all items in the side group are disabled.
Products will take into account the order type flag: Only products that have enabled a certain order type will show in the menu depending on which order type the user selected to order.