US, LAC & MENA
(PWS - 20.03.2022)*
EU & APAC
*The PWS will be updated at 23:00 the night before, as for US & LAC the release is early next morning.
Discounts & Loyalty
[WEB]/[Mobile] Referrals: Users (referrers) can refer other users (referees) to the app. Referrers can receive either a promotion or loyalty points and referees can receive a promotion
- [WEB]/[Mobile] Order Count Discount Condition: Offers and rewards can be configured to only be redeemable on a user’s first order.
- Apple Pay with SIX/Saferpay is now supported in the webapp. According to Apple’s guidelines, this functionality is restricted to Safari browsers on Desktop and Mobile.PAYMENT In order to avoid duplicate credit card registrations, the system checks during the registration, whether the card was already registered with the particular customer account. If this is the case, a specific error message is shown to the user.
- Brand owners can now add an explanation that is shown when a user registers her credit card. Typically, this is to inform the user that there will be a small charge for the card verification that will be refunded. By default, no explanation is show. Brand owners can set a brand-specific message in the customization center.
- [Web] A bug with URL redirection was fixed in the Transbank integration to enable adding cards at checkout.
- GTM & Gtag events when customer places the order: “Order Placed” with order details, and “Product Purchased” that is sent for every product ordered from the cart.
- Product descriptions in menu are trimcut with three dots “…” to visually suggest there is more description to read.
All language flags are supported: In order to support all languages that brands can select in Customization Center.
Sunmi Scanner SM-100W Certified: Scanner is integrated to MENU Kiosk solution. This periphery is the default scanner for Sunmi Kiosk.
Rappi delivery aggregator.
Fixed the Wolt use case for exactly one modifier.