Payment Processor Setup
For development environment
Here is the complete list of values generated by FreedomPay and developer for this integration in sandbox environment:
For production environment
Please ask FreedomPay to generate the required values: Store ID and Terminal ID
Majority of the setup required is done directly from the MENU CMS app. FreedomPay payment processor has to be created for each brand, and then some additional setup is required on the venue/store level as there are some store speciﬁc values that have to be set up.
In order to start using FreedomPay in you web or mobile application, FreedomPay payment processor must be created on the brand level.
- Tokenization Store ID - this value is provided by FreedomPay and it will be used during tokenization requests
- Tokenization Terminal ID - this value is provided by FreedomPay and it will be used during tokenization requests
- Enhanced security key - this value can be created in FreedomPay Enterprise portal
Once FreedomPay payment processor was created on the brand level, we have to do some additional setup on the venue level
First oﬀ, we have to select FreedomPay payment processor that we just created on the brand level as our payment processor of choice for this Venue
As you can see from the screenshot above, currently only credit card transactions can be processed in our implementation of FreedomPay.
Once FreedomPay payment processor was selected as our default payment processor, we have to set up some additional value as shown on screenshot below:
- Store ID - this value is provided by FreedomPay and it will be used for majority of the requests sent to FreeWay
- Terminal ID - this value is provided by FreedomPay and it will be used for majority of the requests sent to FreeWay
Once the FreedomPay payment processor was set up on both Brand and Venue level, we are ready to start using this payment processor to process transactions created by our web or mobile application.
List of endpoints
FreeWay API Endpoints
- Sandbox : https://cs.uat.freedompay.com/Freeway/Service.asmx
- Production : https://cs12.freedompay.us/Freeway/Service.asmx
HPC API Endpoints
CDS API Endpoints
- Sandbox :
All of these endpoints are used in some way in MENU FreedomPay integration, either by MENU backend or by mobile/web applications. It's important to note that MENU backend will take of when to use production and when to use sandbox endpoints, so no additional setup or instructions are necessary for this.