Context and prerequisite
iKentoo/Lightspeed POS integration offers the possibility of combo creation. You just need to make sure that your Management Center setup structure is exactly the same as the POS setup.
So remember that your:
- combo meals
- combo groups
must all be mapped in the Management Center.
You can setup an item sequence in Lightspeed by having combo groups and combo items in it. You can use different price structures:
- define a price on combo meal level
- define price on combo items
- define a price with a combination of these two first points
Combo setup example
In this example you will see a combo meal with 3 different groups. The price structure is setup on combo meal level.
Please note: In this scenario, there is already an item sequence in Lightspeed available.
Store Group Level:
- First, create and map all the items that you will need to see inside the combo meal
- Create a Combo Meal in the Management Center. Remember: same structure like in the POS back-office
a. go to Combos, then click on Add Combo
b. Enter the Combo name and click on Add. The Show in Upsell flag can stay enabled
c. Under Manage Items, choose your Main Item for this combo by using the search bar, then marking the checkbox
Note: you can have more Main Items than one. If that's the case and the selected Main Item is the same as a Single Item, you will see the Upsell for this combo option popping up
d. Now, click on Add Side Group and give it a name. Remember: same structure like in the POS back-office
e. Under Manage Items which items should be added to this group
f. When you have created the Combo Meal go to POS Integration and select POS Combo Mapping
g. Go to the newly created Combo Meal. Search for the Combo under Item Sequence Name, then map the right combo groups and connect it by hitting Submit
- Now, switch to the Store Level. Synchronize Item Prices and Combo Prices by clicking, respectively, on Sync Item Prices & Combo Prices
On the Store Combo Level, you should now see the correct, synchronized price
Note: if it's the very first Combo Meal, it's worth making a test order and checking the POS receipt to make sure your setup was correct.
Have fun with your combinations!