PLEASE NOTE: This is an upcoming feature, to be available after the deployment of V4.12 release, with the possibility of further release date change.
It's your business - so customize everything as you please. The Branding Management feature in the Customization Center lets you change general properties related to colors, fonts, buttons, borders - you name it - for various products of the MENU ecosystem.
It's available for Web App, Mobile App and Kiosk.
Where do I find it?
Once in Customization Center, go to Styles and you're in Branding Management. From here, you can see 4 icons that indicate:
- Web App
- Mobile App
How do I navigate in it?
Take a look at the below screenshot. We'll explain all marked areas one by one:
- Global category indicates a set of changes you can make to all of your products that a certain feature is available for.
For example: changing the primary color under Global will affect Web App, Mobile App and Kiosk
- Corresponds to a subsection within the marked category and is associated with a certain set of properties. In this case, it would be changing colors for all products (because you are under Global category)
- Within the subsection, the properties are categorized with a title and a short description that explain what they change. In this case, General colors (Primary and Secondary) for your Brand
- This is where the actual properties that can be changed. An information icon is displayed when hovering over them and it shows a more detailed description.
Right after that you can find a series of representative icons of the different channels that mark which products that property affects.
On the right side is the field to add the exact value you want that property to have - for example, a particular color code
- This is a preview. It shows you how the changes you are making will affect different properties, so you got a clear vision on how to set them up.
Please note: If you are in the Global section, you can preview some representative sections of each product.
If you are in a category of a certain product, you will only be able to view a couple of representative screens of that product only.
- Well, this makes changes go live! Keep in mind that you can move freely through the different categories and sections without hitting Publish for every single change. Once you click the button, all the changes are saved.
One of the properties worth explaining are fonts. This field allows two options:
- Load a custom font and associate general aspects such as weight, letter case and color
- Use the search engine to find a font with Google Fonts. Once added, the fields related to weight and letter case will be automatically filled with the characteristics that it presents
Global changes vs. product changes
If you are in any of the sections corresponding only to a certain product, you can find icons associated with the properties, such as in the below screen:
- This one is shown when the value in that property is the same as the one set in the Global section
- Appears when you add your own value in a field that can be aligned with a value displayed in the Global section. If you want to change it to the one you defined on a Global level, simply click on it - and it will change to the icon you see in the first case
Please sign in to leave a comment.