The easiest way to customize your Kiosk and bring it closer to your branding is to use your branding fonts. We recommend buying the license for the font in use, but also you can choose a similar free font from the free libraries like Google Fonts.
Used for large headings typically at the top of a page or as a starting point of a section.
- Weight in use: Bold, Regular
- Color: You should be extra careful when choosing the text color. This color should have enough contrast with the background to be readable and to satisfy accessibility standards. For header color, we recommend using the black color, but you can choose other.
Most used style, usually for all texts that are smaller in size, full sentences, and paragraphs
- Weight in use: Regular
- Color: This color also should have enough contrast with the background so that readability and accessibility are satisfying. Additionally, for body text you must choose a really dark color, preferably black because all other shades of text colors are made from that darkest color. We are using 80% and 60% of the chosen color.
Titles are prominent texts more appropriate for smaller sections and chunks inside a page.
- Weight in use: Bold, Semibold
- Color: Nothing new here - the standards for everyone to be able to read it should be met, including Users with sight conditions. For the title color, we recommend using the black color, but you can choose other.
- File format: OTF or TTF
- Font with Bold, Semibold, and Regular weight
- Additional font for Headings if necessary