It is time consuming and impractical for the restaurant staff to log into the CMS to enable/disable something in the menu, especially during rush hours.
MENU's innovation offers a solution to enable and temporally disable items directly from the Tablet App.
You can disable some items for a specific time, which will automatically become active again after the time has elapsed. This way you can avoid that the item will not be activated again.
An item can be temporarily disabled for:
- 1 hour
- 4 hour
- Or until the end of the day
How to do it?
- Click on left navigation menu
- Select Menu availability option
- New tab opens with the list of Categories and Subcategories available in your Menu
- switching between the tabs you can reach the menu with the different Categories and Subcategories, as well as Combos and the Modifiers
- currently disabled categories/subcategories/items are greyed-out. The auto-activation time (in the venue's local time zone) should also be displayed
- if the entity is permanently disabled in the CMS, Disabled until enabled is displayed
Temporarily disable items
- Select Menu in the top navigation bar
- Select the Subcategory of the article
- Select the article
- Click DISABLE
- A new tab shows, asking For How Long?
- Select the period for which the item should be deactivated
- To confirm click Submit