|User Role||Store Group||Store|
Different to the POS use in the CMS, Modifier Groups and Modifiers are not imported anymore from the CMS. In the Management center, Modifier groups and Modifiers have to be mapped with the exact same Modifier group or Modifier uploaded in the POS System.
In order to have the POS Mapping option available on All Stores level, your brand needs to have at least one existing POS integration:
- Select common purpose Integration to connect stores using the same POS system
- Select the Integration Type from the dropdown list and fill out the information
- Select POS Mapping from the Menu option of the side navigation bar.
- POS mapping page appears
- Select the POS Integrations whose Modifiers and Modifier Groups you want to map with the modifiers in the MC (for example: iKentoo).
- Select the tab Modifier Groups
If an Modifier or Modifier Group is not yet connected to the POS, a Connect button is displayed.
To map a Modifier Group or a modifier to the POS:
- Click on the dropdown menu next to your Modifier Group, or Modifier
- Select the Modifier Group or Modifier in your POS corresponding the one in your MC
- Click Connect to connect
- Repeat this action until you mapped every Modifier Group and every Modifier
- You've successfully mapped the Modifier Group / Modifier with the POS
From now on, pricing & availability will be automatically synchronized from the POS Items every 30 minutes.
Bear in mind that on a Store level the POS mapping is not available. However, you can choose the POS Synchronization option instead to sync the prices of your Modifiers. You can set up how often you want POS product prices and their availability to be synchronized with your menu. This is done manually for each store.
Please note: make sure you have the appropriate permissions & access to perform these actions. Here's the additional information about Default User Role Permissions
Please sign in to leave a comment.