This article aims to explain steps related to gaining access to the API documentation when integrating a POS with MENU Ecosystem, including the NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) process.
For each integration, a Non-Disclosure Agreement needs to be signed. To make it easier for you to prepare for this process, you may view the NDA template here. A document in a very similar form (filled in with the data of respective parties involved) will be signed after the kick-off meeting.
Here's the outline of how the process to gain access to the API goes:
- First, a kick-off meeting with the 3rd party, MENU, and you happens
- Then, it's time to sign the NDA
- At this point, API or APIs are shared
- Next, we have a technical kick-off - together with developers
- We align on the start and estimation of the project
- Sandbox (testing environment) is prepared
- Now, Development and Support work on delivering everything needed
- Finally, Certification and Integration is completed and the project is successfully closed
Currently available 3rd party POS
Here's a list of APIs that are currently integrated.
Item Availability API
The documentation on APIs can be shared after the NDA is signed - hence, you'd receive respective links and/or files to these documents once this step is completed.
For more information on integrations, head to this section of the Knowledge Base.
Please sign in to leave a comment.