Service Management Group develops customer experience management platform that provides an insight into customer experience, employee engagement and brand research software services catering to the restaurant, retail, grocery, convenience store, travel, entertainment, healthcare and other service industries.
Since SMG platform has been integrated into the MENU ecosystem there are certain steps to be made in the MENU CMS for it to be configured and used by restaurant Brands.
Before you configure this integration, it's important to use the correct Venue code on in the Basic Information on the Venue level in CMS. SMG uses this code to connect the feedback with the correct venue.
Please note: if the ID is not identical to what SMG has set up on their side, the feedback request won't be completed:
To configure a SMG integration:
- Log in to MENU CMS
- Select [insert_brand_name] in the CMS (e.g. Kauwela Poké)
- Navigate to Brand
- Select Feedback Integration
- Select SMG as Integration Type
- Feedback Integration form appears
- Add Customer Identifier, Secret, Project Identifier and enable Logging
- Click SUBMIT
Now after you configured all the settings regarding the SMG integration type, you should configure general and order feedback settings available in the CMS.
To do so:
- Navigate to Feedback at the top navigation bar
- Select Settings
In the Feedback Settings page:
- Enable Order Feedback
- In the Feedback Buffer enter the number that represents the minutes after which the request is sent to SMG servers upon order completion
Please note: this happens when the order-ready notification is sent to the User by triggering it on the Tablet. If not mentioned, the testing process will fail because no data is getting sent to SMG. Orders get marked completed in the upcoming night
- Order Feedback Frequency should remain 100%
- Click SUBMIT to complete the process
You've successfully configured SMG integration in the CMS.
Please sign in to leave a comment.