These are, simply put, all the elements in your Web App that Users can click on to execute an action.
This is a default font family for primary and secondary buttons.
Weight in use: Bold, Regular
- File format: OTF or TTF
- Font with Bold, Semibold, and Regular weight
- Additional font for Headings if necessary
Primary Button and Text Color
Primary buttons are used for a primary action on the screen. Primary buttons are created from two colors: Primary button background color and primary button text color. Create a combination in a way that makes the text readable against the background you've selected.
- Primary button background color
- Primary button text color
Button Border Radius
The border-radius property is used to round the corners of buttons. We have a large and small button border radius. Large is used for almost all the buttons in the system. Small button border radius is only used for language selection on the home screen.
- Large button border radius
- Small button border radius