This article explains the steps you need to take to complete the PAR Pay Terminal configuration.
- Find the IP address of the Kiosk machine by opening a command prompt and executing ipconfig command as per below
Please note: this address has to be a static one.
- On the payment terminal, enter into Aurus Pulse menu by pressing the keys 1, 9, 5, and 7 in order. This has to be done on the idle screen or on the welcome screen. Then, the terminal will prompt you to enter the admin password. Enter the password specific to your terminal model. To find it, check this article
- Go through the menu by using the arrow-down button and enter into Edit Config
- Here, you will find two fields that need to be updated with the IP address of the Kiosk you've found in the first step.
Please note that after you add these, you have to press the green circle button to save your changes.
Enter the IP for:
- ECR URL
- ECR IP
- Go through the menu again to go back to Edit Config. Verify that ECR Port is properly configured - it should have the value: 8030
- Now, go to Edit Config one again. Verify that Aurus Host URLs (HOST URL1 and HOST URL2) are setup properly. There are two correct options for that URL:
- Now, go back to Edit Config to check for the correct setup of Aurus Host IPs (HOST IP1 and HOST IP2). The Host IP should be the same as Host URL. When the Host URL is entered in the Host IP field, the system checks the Host URL, and replaces it automatically with Host IP with the help of DNS Lookup. Once again, we have two options:
- If all the steps were done correctly, then after leaving the Edit Config menu, the screen below will appear and terminal will be rebooted:
Please note: if you're facing issues while doing the test payment, refer to this article for the setup troubleshooting.