MENU's Mobile application integrates with Branch's attribution & deep-linking platform to allow you to centralize your attribution / ad conversion tracking, as well as create rich deep-linking experiences for your users.
NOTE: Branch is a separate subscription and is not included within the MENU SaaS package.
To configure the Branch integration for your Mobile app, you need to invite the MENU team to your Branch dashboard. Before you do so, there are a few things that should already be set up:
Set up final Link Domain
Your Branch Link Domain is the domain that will be used to create your Branch Links. Usually it will end with app.link, but you are also able to use a fully custom domain for your Branch Links as well.
For example, if your full Link Domain is kauwela-poke.app.link and you are creating a Branch Link that should redirect users to a "Bowl for $5" Coupon, your Branch Link may end up being kauwela-poke.app.link/bowl-for-five
To set up your final Link Domain:
- Log-in to your Branch dashboard
- In the left navigation section, ensure that you have the correct app selected and are in the Live environment
- Navigate to Configure -> Configuration
In the Link Domain section, verify the Link Domains and ensure they are the final ones you want to be using.
If it is not, click on Change My app.link Subdomain or Use My Own Domain and follow the steps to configure your Link Domain.
Invite the MENU Team to your Branch dashboard
- Navigate to Configure -> Account Settings
- In the top navigation bar, click on TEAM
- Click on Add App Team Member
- Enter email@example.com and click on Search User
- Enter "App" as the First Name and "Distribution" as the Last Name
- Select Admin as the Access Level
- Click on Invite
That's it! Reach out to your Success Manager and let them know that you have invited us to your dashboard. Your Success Manager will ensure that the Branch integration is added to your Mobile app and will let you know when your new app version will be released.