What is it?
Why is it important?
When Brands are launching new features, sometimes there are legal requirements for their Users to confirm and accept (click on I agree) new legal agreements prior to being able to continue using the application.
This feature allows Brands to ask Users to actively accept new rules of usage whenever required.
How to use it?
For Management Center Users with the Manage Permissions level for the Update Legal Agreement permission (so for Users with the Brand Manager role or a custom role):
- Select Brand > Configurations > Update Legal Agreements
- Select Send Update and confirm the action
- After the Force Update has been triggered
For Mobile Users
- When a User starts their app, they are asked to accept the new legal agreements
- They can choose to accept or, if they are logged in, delete their account. They cannot interact with any other element on the app
Please note: To ensure Brands are fully compliant, all Users must accept the new legal agreements or delete their account. In order to reach all users, their applications must be at version V4.9 or higher. If there are users who have lower application versions, a force update should be done.
Which channel does it work on? Mobile and Web.
In which regions is it available? All of them.
Which version is it available on? From V4.9.
Which versions will it work with? Also V4.9 or higher.
Who can use it? You're our Client, we prepared it for you!
Is there a cost? No - you just get it!