You may find yourself in a situation where you want to change your Payment Provider. In this case, before you integrate a new one, there's a need to erase the configuration of the existing one. This article helps you understand how this happens.
Changing existing Payment Provider Configuration
To do it, here are the steps to be taken:
- You should contact your Success Manager or your Onboarding Manager - they will pass your request to the Payments team who will erase the existing provider for your demo environment
- Success Manager or your Onboarding Manager will schedule a call along with the Solution Architect and/or Product Manager to have a better understanding of your need for the change
- Once the existing payment is erased from the demo environment, then MENU will be able to set up the new Payment Provider, with the credentials that the testing client has already provided
- It's testing time!
Please note: in testing environment, we can run some tests for you. If you only have production credentials though, we don't engage and the testing is on your side.
- If everything has successfully been tested in the demo environment, then we can proceed with the production environment. Your Success Manager will pass the request to our developers who will perform the deletion of the configuration of your 'old' Payment Provider from the production environment
- Once they confirm that the deletion has been done and you wish to select and integrate a new provider, we can set up the new Payment Provider with the production credentials.
In case you prefer to do it by yourself, you can go to this section of the Knowledge Base for more information
Please note: once the new Payment provider is set up, we advise to run some payments to double check that everything is working, as it was done in the demo environment.
There isn't a specific timing in which such requests can be resolved. It depends on the Payment Provider you'd like to switch to - if it's one that we already have live, it will take less time than in case of one that we would integrate for the first time.
And that's it! You've changed your existing Payment configuration!