1. Verify proper cable connections and restart Printer
- Power off the printer and check the proper connection of the cables
- If possible: unplug and replug the cables to be sure they are connected properly
- Start the printer again. You should see a green indicator light confirming the printer is powered on
- You should receive a confirmation email that your Printer is back online
2. Verify your internet connection with a different device
If you do not receive an e-mail confirming that your Printer is back online after performing the previous task, verify the internet connection of your network by connecting a different device to the same network and trying to open any website. If the device has no internet connection, please contact your network administrator or internet service provider.
If you do not receive an e-mail confirming that the issue is resolved, please contact our helpful support ninjas by either submitting a request on the top right of this page or send an email to email@example.com.
Please always try to provide as much information as possible when opening a ticket with our MENU Support team.
- Store Name and CMS Store ID
- Exact time, when the issue occurred
- Exact description of the reproduction steps (So MENU is able to reproduce the error)
- Screenshots/Screenrecordings (if available)